Duration: 16 hours (two-days) Participation: Individual/
Language: English Location: Online Training – Zoom Platform
Prior Knowledge: Prior knowledge and experience on sustainability management and/or reporting experience or attendance to “Sustainability Management and Reporting Sensitization Training (Module 1)” is highly recommended.
Certification: GRI Certificate of Attendance
Who Should Attend:
- Managers who are responsible for sustainability reporting
- Investor relations and corporate communications professionals
- Sustainability reporting consultants
- Experts who will attend GRI Standards Exam
- GRI, GRI Standards ve GRI Community
- What are the main principles of GRI Standards?
- How to manage the reporting process of a company?
- How to prepare a GRI Standards Report in 5 Steps?
- How to involve stakeholders in the reporting process?
- How to communicate your report?